Saturday, March 26, 2011

what makes me smile

....Well, lots of things.  But right now, Mark sits across the room from me with Roscoe, who, having decided not to take a nap after he last ate, is somewhat fussy.  But Mark's talking to him and telling him stories and playing with him to distract him from the fact that he's fussy. (That was a lot of "him"s in one sentence.)

Mark's had to work a lot in the past month.  A lot.  As in, 13-14 hour days 7 days a week.  He came home before 7 tonight and HE HAS TOMORROW OFF!!!!!   It's so much fun to watch my 2 favorite guys together.  Can't wait to spend the day with both of them tomorrow.


And here you have it, Mark coaching Roscoe through how to get rid of his hiccups.

God is a giver of very good gifts.  I'm so thankful for my guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment