Saturday, March 26, 2011

time with mark's family

The little dude will be waking up any moment to eat, and I'm determined to get these pictures up (since I've been trying for 2 days now).  If it's going to happen, it has to be now, or else I'll forget.

Thursday evening we had dinner with Mark's family.  His parents were happy because their other 2 grandsons were in town, so they got to get their hands on all 3 at once for the first time.  I was shocked at how good the picture turned out.  How often can you get a 2 year old, an 11 month old, and a 5 1/2 week old together for a successful picture?!  Not often according to what I've seen...



Ok, well the kids aren't exactly looking at the camera, but my expectations aren't that high.  At least none of them are crying!



That's one happy grandma!  (We still need to work on Roscoe's smile for the camera, but I'm not putting too much pressure on him...yet)


Granny getting some Roscoe lovin'



This is more like what I expect a shot with 3 little ones age 2 and under to look like.  I'm sure someone else got a better one with Granny and Papa and the boys, right?



I took so many picture of this little cutie patootie.  But rather than put them all up, I'll just post my favorite.  I could eat this little guy to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment