Friday, December 16, 2011

picture catch-up

  It's been a while, and I promised some pictures, and a video.


I babysat Eliot a little over a month ago and this is what happened on the car ride home.  One of those "Doh!!!!" moments when you look back and see both of them asleep.


Thankfully I managed to get them both in and down for naps without too much of a disturbance (a feat I was quite proud of).  By the way, I love how Roscoe holds on to his carseat like that.


This is rare.  Normally Roscoe is frightened by dad (why?!), but Thanksgiving morning dad got some good cuddles.


(I think it had something to do with the fact that dad gave him cheerios that morning.)


The Thanksgiving Day feast.  Look at that plate.  Roscoe ate all of that, except for the green beans in the center (for which he doesn't yet have the appropriate teeth).
 

Although he looks wide awake, this is his sleepy sign.  He grabs his blankie and holds it up to his face to cover his eyes, then he pulls it down and looks at you.  I LOVE this about him.  Possibly my favorite Roscoe-ism at the moment.
 

Our big boy, how we usually find him when we go into his room to get him up from naps


And the promised video:


No comments:

Post a Comment