Thursday, January 6, 2011

starting off

It's about time I started a blog, if for no other reason than for my own enjoyment.  I used to journal a lot, but lately find that my fingers can't keep up with my brain when I'm trying to record some thoughts in one of those nifty journals you pay way too much money for.  However, I was taught how to type by my mother, and she can put out about 90 wpm.  That may be a tiny bit of an overstatement, but it can't be too far off.

So I'm bean.  That's been my nickname since I was about 9 or 10, and it's stuck.  My nieces and nephews know me as bean.  In fact, a couple of them wouldn't even know who "Anne Marie" is if you asked them.  But chances are, if you're reading this, you already know that.  And if you didn't, don't be afraid to call me bean.  I find it quite natural to respond to it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks bean!! I wondered if it was acceptable for ussn's that are new to you, if we could call ya bean!! I know, I shoulda just asked, but there ya go!

    ReplyDelete