Tuesday, January 18, 2011

RPG in 3D

As of right now I can't figure out how to capture the video of the ultrasound to post it on my blog.  I'll have to get my computer savvy mom or father-in-law to see if they can somehow.  It's about 25 minutes long, but I know there are some friends and family who live too far away who would love to see our little Roscoe...

Poor baby!  He's so scrunched.  He was head down, but apparently not happy with that position.  Since Friday he has turned butt down, head up, and all his limbs are crammed in front of his face.  I've got exercises I can do to correct his naughty behavior.  And the chiropractor I'm going to visit later this week has never been unsuccessful in turning a breech baby.  So I'm not too worried about it.



Hand in front of face, foot up at forehead.  And look at that face!!!!!  To quote my mother, "I could just mash him." (This is a southern compliment)



Forgive me for posting such obscene pictures on the internet, but this one should technically have been first.  The very first thing Roscoe showed us was this little pair.  I had been having those what if it's not a boy doubts recently.  He flashed this up at the ultrasound tech within the first 45 seconds of the ultrasound as if to say how dare you insult my boyhood, mother


"yeah, my dad works out a lot, but he's got nuthin' on these guns!"


Kinda looks like he's sniffing his hand.  Notice all the limbs in front of his face?  Seriously, kid, you doing yogo in there?


Open mouth :)  He's peeking out from behind his arm, I think.



Slightly open eyes.


Tiny little hand.  He's got his 5 fingers!



He's cramped so it was hard to get a clear face shot, but this was the best we could do.  Mark's mom squealed when we saw his face for the first time.  She said it looked just like Mark's baby picture.  I love it.  He looks like a little old man.......sooooo cute. 

Oh!  Did I mention he has hair?  There's a black and white picture of that.  But I've got to run to work so there's no time to post it.  I'll get that one up later.

2 comments:

  1. Roscoe!!! So wonderful! Can you believe that you're able to look at him? Poor guy is just too cramped in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's incredible. seeing his face made me want to meet him RIGHT NOW

    ReplyDelete