Thursday, February 16, 2012

Contradiction

I love being organized.  I love it when everything has its right place.  But....

I have such a hard time keeping up with any sort of cleaning routine while Mark is gone.  (I think I've said this before.)

I have no clue why.  Little things still bother me.  Toys on the floor must be cleaned up.  Dishes get washed.  Counters wiped off.  Bathroom stays clean.

But laundry?  Ha!  I can live an entire 2 week period out of a laundry basket (of clean clothes) in front of our closet.  I don't mind if the opposite side of the bed has little piles of stuff on it.  (Maybe it keeps me company at night?)

But when Mark is home....  Totally different story!  I find myself getting frustrated at little piles in our room.  "Babe, is this pile of laundry by your dresser clean or dirty?"  "Would you mind finding a place for this?  It's cluttering up our room" etc.

Um.... Hello, hypocrite!

What in the world?  I'm trying to drum up an explanation for this...

No comments:

Post a Comment