Thursday, September 1, 2011

a labor day hike

Tomorrow Mark and I will be going on an early labor day hike with Beka, his 1st cousin once removed.  (Does anyone else even know what that means anymore?)  We're leaving the little guy behind.  I'm kinda like YEEHAAAWWWW......... WAAAAAAHHH.......... WEEEEEEEEE..... *sniff sniff*......... BRING IT ON!!!!!! about that.  Follow those emotions.  I know some of you understand them.

Honestly, I'm wicked excited about this.  Seeing that I had to take over a week to save up enough milk for Roscoe for the duration that we'll be gone, I've been thinking about it every day now and I'm PUMPED. (pun.  intended.)

But there's that other side of me that realizes I've never spent more than a couple hours away from him.  This is going to be weird.

Hopefully Mark and Beka will be able to put up with me, because I have a feeling that I'm going to be extremely giddy being away from the life I talked about yesterday.  That is, until we get approximately .5 miles into the hike and it hits me that Mark and Beka are in way. better. shape. than I am.  *sigh*

Check in later for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment