Thursday, April 5, 2012

Grant porch sneak peek and why Roscoe loves his Grampa

As I was organizing pictures into various folders I came across this video that I had forgotten I recorded.  I didn't want any pictures of the porch renovation at Mark's parents' house to be posted til it was finished, but this video is just too cute not to post.

Roscoe goes through phases of which grandparent is his favorite (he doesn't understand yet when we tell him not to pick favorites).  Right now, even at the time of this video, my mom (Nana to Roscoe) is by far his most favorite person in the world.  But I dunno, Mom, you may want to watch out for Grampa.  These are some of the reasons Roscoe goes crazy when he sees this guy.

(And you both know I'm just playing around with the favorites thing, Roscoe loves you both to death, just as he does his Papa and his Grandma.) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment