Wednesday, October 19, 2011

a little crafting

I've been dying to exercise some crafting cravings I've been having lately, but a majority of the projects I've seen are ones that cost for supplies.  And to be honest, there's not an extra penny to be spent right now for us.  And if it doesn't cost, it requires sewing.  I'm just now learning, so those projects (at the moment) are out.

Finally today, I stumbled across this little beauty on pinterest.  So I robbed  Mark's dresser for an extra t-shirt.  It's a no-sew, transform-a-t-shirt-into-a-fun-vest tutorial.  So I did it and am very happy with the result.  A new item added to my wardrobe that didn't cost a penny.  Man, that feels good.  So here are the pictures of the process for me.  I messed one step up, but luckily it didn't affect the final product (and yes, even though it's not pictured, I did cut the design off the front of the shirt).











Sorry, I don't have another picture of the finished product other than the one above.  I know it could be better, but I was too excited to post this to take the time for a photo shoot, especially with a crying Roscoe letting me know his nap was over.

2 comments: